Saturday, February 18, 2012

What the hell is this?

Right after making a post about my new tumblr, I just noticed this in place of where ads usually are.

Why do I need a calculator? Does this even make me money? 
So I just messed around with it
Ha, I spelled boob!

This seems really stupid. But, apparently Google replaced my ads with an app thing...
Why do I need an app to view sunsets?
I think the people at Google hired a new marketing department supervisor, and he ain't too bright.

Currently, my dislike for Google ads has turned into a hatred.
I want to make money. Google, you are making this difficult. I can't make money if people are spelling "boobies" on a calculator.
Please, Google. Less this






          and this








And more
It's not that hard to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment